Stephanie has been a teacher of Deaf and hard of hearing students for over 11 years. She is fluent in Conceptually Accurate Signed English (CASE) and is a Master Level Signing Time Academy Instructor.
What to expect from sign classes with Stephanie
- Fun and engaging instruction and activities
- Full interactive session
- Knowledge of real signs that can be used to communicate with your child and in the community (not baby sign language)
- Ideas about how to integrate sign language into your child’s daily routine
- Confidence to start using signs right away
Who should take sign classes?
- Parents, grandparents, relatives, nannies, and babysitters.
- Day Care Providers
- Anyone who interacts with babies and young children!
What are the benefits of signing with babies and young children?
- Earlier communication
- Less frustration for child (they can tell you what they want)
- Less frustration for caregiver (you know what they are trying to tell you!)
- Improved reading scores
One Time Moms Group/Play Date
$15/family (minimum 5, maximum 10)
45 minute class including instruction, songs, story, related activity, and corresponding handouts
1:1 Single Family Session
45 minute class including instruction, songs, story, and corresponding handouts
- weekly class sessions
To purchase Signing Time products:
- Contact me for physical products
- To purchase digital products, please click “Launch Digital Shop” button below