Stephanie is a certified instructor for both National Safety Council and American Red Cross Instructor.
Who should be certified in CPR?
- Anyone who cares for young children (parent, grandparent, nanny, babysitter, aunt, uncle, neighbor)
- Anyone who wants to be able to act with confidence when presented with the situation to save the life of another human!
What to expect in CPR Class with Stephanie:
- Hands on practice with manikins or dolls
- Videos with scenarios and follow along practice
- Nationall recognized certification and card with two year expiration
- Questions answered and information tailored to your needs
- Quality instruction
- Instruction in your home/where it is most convenient for you and your family/group.
- Confidence that you will know how to respond in an emergency and give the best care to those you love.
National Safety Council CPR and First Aid Classes
Prices are per person (minimum 2 people)
|Class||Time||2 people||3 people||4 people||5-10 people|
|Infant, Child, and Adult CPR/AED||2.5 hours||$95/person||$75/person||$60/person||$50/person|
|Infant, Child, Adult CPR/AED and First Aid||5.5 hours||$170||$140/person||$110/person||$90/person|
*National Safety Council is one of the large nationally recognized certifying bodies. If you are looking for American Red Cross certification, please contact me for pricing
*Prices are applicable within 15 miles of Bartlett, IL. Please contact me for pricing outside that service area.