Stephanie is a Center for Babywearing Studies graduate and a VBE (Volunteer Babywearing Educator) with Babywearing International.
What to expect from a babywearing consult with Stephanie:
- Demonstration of a variety of carriers
- Help choosing the carrier that is right for your family
- Hands on practice with a variety of demonstration carriers or the ones you already own
- Practice with a demo doll to gain confidence before wearing your own child
- Knowledge about the benefits of babywearing
- Understanding of babywearing safety
- Confidence that you can care for your child in the safest place for him/her (on the caregiver’s body).
- Unlimited email follow up related to anything the caregiver wants to know about babywearing (clarification, techniques, new carriers, safety, questions, etc).
1:1 Consultation and Fit Session
1 hour: $60
1.5 hours: $90
2 hours: $120
Group Consult Sessions
2 hours: $40/family, minimum 4 families (a family is constituted as 1-2 caregivers and their children)
Groups are great for moms groups, playdates, birth groups, breastfeeding groups, chiropractor’s offices, etc.
*Prices within 15 miles of Bartlett, IL. Please contact me for pricing outside the service area.
photo credit: Hera’s Gift